Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Speaking about love.



I feel my head is gonna explode! I have so many things that I wanna share and writte about...so today that I actually have the time to do so, I will. It might be something good.

I was also thinking a lot about love, how it changes your life either if it's on good way or even on a bad way. I wanna scream and tell the entire world how happy I'm, and how I can finally say : I'm in love.
I also feel like sharing that love, that possitive and enourmous sensation of wellbeing.

I'm using it to grow, to keep on going whenever I feel that I can't take it anymore. It just keeps me going, all the time.

I'm in love with life, with the beautiful things that are around us, the simple things that we somethimes take for granted.

Isn't it great to make a stop and find out that all the problems and all the bitter things of life are almost nothing compared to the love that we feel for so many amazing things and people?

Now having said that, what do you love the most?

No comments: