Tuesday, December 21, 2010

After a long time...a new wedding.

Hey there!
After a long time of not being here at all I've decided to come back with one of the the things that I love the most. Weddings.
Simple, fresh and cute ideas..
As usual my source was Oncewed. It was nice to check their website and find out that they had so many new things that I havent seen . Today I give you one of my fav. Enjoy!

Hola a todos!
Despues de haber desaparecido por un largo tiempo decidi volver con una de las cosas que mas me gustan. Bodas.
Ideas simples, frescas y lindas...
Como siempre mi fuente fue Oncewed. Fue lindo ver su website despues de tanto tiempo y descubrir tantas entradas nuevas que no habia visto. Hoy les muestro una de mis entradas favoritas. Disfruten.

Candy cane straw! Isn't that adorable?? Have you notice the cute cloud?
Sorbete de candy cane! No es adorable? Notaron la nubecita en el fondo?



Mmmm yummy! Simple yet nice way to show off your sweet treats!
Mmmm delicioso! Simple pero hermosa manera de mostrar los dulces!



Funny ideas! Weddings don't have to be boring and conventional !
Ideas divertidas! Las bodas no tienen que ser aburridas y convencionales!



Image source: Oncewed

2 comments:

Rocio said...

me recordas a una peli que alguna vez vi, o alguna cancion suave, de esas que te hacen bailar como a John travola en Tiempos Violentos

Ana Farinola said...

que lindo comentario! gracias rocio!