Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Spring Day!

Hey there! Spring is here!
In Argentina we are receiving spring and that only means that we have to celebrate. The streets are crowded with students and people that goes out to enjoy the day!
My plan for the day is to have a little quiet picnic somewhere nice, taking lots of pictures and doing some special cooking. Tomorrow I will wake up really early to bake the cakes I uploaded on my last post, some chocolate chunk cookies, caramel apples with popcorn and small sandwiches.

Amazing cake...so festive!



My choice for tomorrow...



Don't forget to wear a hat, feel the love in the air , breathe in deep and let it our slow. Enjoy a nice meal and glass of wine with friends and feel happy, spring is finally here!



Image Source: Oncewed

No comments: