Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm in love with weddings.

Love, why is it so complicated? Why am I so obsessed with it? I really dont know. Love is hard nowadays, seems like everyone is afraid.
I just realized that when not loving someone deeply life just seems boring to me. Everything is the same, all the time, people, activities. I don't like feeling alone. It's not my thing.
i found some really cute pics at Oncewed (I really love this website). Yes, it's more about love than any other thing, I mean getting married...so, but it still has lots of beautiful pictures with really cute details.

Huge ballons! I love them!



This is the sweetest thing ever, a kissing tree a wish I could have one at my backyard! I would spend all my time there.



Simple and yet adorable idea. Umbrellas for an outdoor wedding.




Horses and love, they go hand in hand. Just love it.



Image Source: Oncewed

No comments: