Thursday, January 28, 2010

Circus Wedding

I've been obsessing over weddings the last couple of days and I love this one! So different to what we are used to here in Argentina, wich is the typical traditional setup. It totally inspired me!

Great contrast of beautiful countryside greens and the red balloon!



Their ceremony seems so simple and yet elegant in a romantic way. I have to say that I adore the huge balloon theme they used! I would totally want to have that for my wedding too!



Wow! This is so cute unique and innovative. Looks like so much fun and visually stunningly!



The decor of the wedding as I said before feels so simple and yet adorable, elegant and special! Im totally in love with the lighting concept!




Wedding photos by Josh Goleman
Image source: Oncewed

1 comment:

Unknown said...

An atypical ceremony.. but the only thing that I could take of this wedding,is the incredible red baloon. Green and Red.. complementary colors in total armony. Nice.. this time, I´m with you..

ps: regards, from one stupid liar..