Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More about Pesqueira.

As I said on Monday I really love Pesqueira's clothing. One of the cuttest things about this label is that no matter what you buy you'll always be surprised. They use gorgeous patterns that do not just appear on their clothes but also on a huge variety of accesories and cute things such as notebooks, backpacks, calendars, pennant flags, laptop bags and even iphone and ipod skins!

I have this adorable girls on a cotton cardigan!


Ilustration: Larissa Abi-Zaid


Ilustration: Ana Laura Perez

Did I mention that I love cupcakes? Well...now I have this awesome pattern as my ipod touch skin!


Ilustration: Ivana Brenner


Image source: Pesqueira

3 comments:

Unknown said...

About your final mention, I love cupcakes too, but is my duty to clarify that your cool pattern, could be more awsome in a nice phone (like mine).. :P

ps: you have to post this blog on fb.. would be a success.. ;)

Regards from an idiot, stupid and inconsiderate friend.

Ana Farinola said...

The thing is I don't use that skin on my iphone I use on my ipod touch!

Unknown said...

Its the same.. everything is better on my phone :P