Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Today I want everything!

Im gonna post a little about decor and also a little about my crochet. I couldn't decide on one topic or the other.



I just find this space adorable, so simple and still stunning . I could really use something like that on my new apartment! I need to find a way to show off all my magazines and books.



Now...about my crochet. Let me tell you that I had lots of fun buying wools and choosing their colors, making them match , but I'm having a hard time doing crochet! Not as easy as everyone says. Gueess I should practice until it gets better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just stumbled on your blog :) i love this space as well i was trying to organize my shelves just yesterday haha

Ana Farinola said...

Organizing when not having a space like that gets so complicated now!