Sunday, October 3, 2010

All about cakes.

I know it's sunday and I usually don't blog during the weekend, but in this case I have too. I have a birthday coming, my friend's birthday. Her name is Laura she's beautiful and creative girl.
She will be hosting a small and simple backyard party at her adorable house. She's gonna have a barbecue and drinks for friends and I told her that I was gonna bake the cake and maybe something else.
I started looking for cakes at my fav website Oncewed and as usual I found some adorable pictures! Let me show you a couple of them.
I also wanted to tell you that Im gonna start blogging in english and spanish as well. A couple of friends asked me to. Hope no one minds! :)

Se que es Domingo, y usualmente no uso mi blog durante los fines de semana, pero en este caso tengo que hacerlo. Se acerca un cumpleanos, el cumpleanos de una amiga. Su nombre es Laura, una chica hermosa y super creativa.
Para esta fecha estara ofreciendo una pequena fiesta en el jardin de su adorable casa. Habra parrilla y tragos para amigos. Me ofreci para preparar su torta y alguna que otra cosa dulce.
Empece a buscar tortas en mi sitio preferido Oncewed, y como siempre encontre algunas fotos hermosas. Les voy a mostrar algunas de ellas.
De ahora en mas, a pedido de algunos amigos voy a subir mis entradas al blog en espanol e ingles al mismo tiempo. Espero que a nadie le moleste! :)

For some reason the cakes in this picture make me think about the sea...navy cakes? I love the vintage look!

Por algun motivo las tortas de esta foto me recuerdan al oceano...tortas de la marina? Me encanta el look vintage que tienen!



This is the perfect example of a simple set up and yet adorable! Maybe I could come up with something like that!

Este es el ejemplo perfecto de una mesa simple y aun asi hermosa! Quien sabe podria preparar algo asi!



A must, some nice decor!

Un "must"...decoracion linda!




Image source: Oncewed

No comments: