Monday, October 11, 2010

I want my shipping container house! (and a porch)

Happy monday people! I was surfing the net and checking out some blogs! Trough one of my fav's I found Poteet Architecs . Their work is just amazing and they have some really cool projects on their portfolio!

Feliz lunes gente! Estaba surfeando la net y chekeando algunos blogs! Atravez de uno de mis blogs favoritos llegue hasta Poteet Architecs . El trabajo de esta gente is sorprendente y tienen algunos proyectos geniales en su protfolio!


Perfect example of a great idea well executed!

El ejemplo perfecto de lo que es una ideal genial bien llevada a cabo!



Not just different but really well decorated!

No simplemente diferente sino tambien muy bien decorado!




Great chairs! Before seeing them here I was already thinking about buying them for my apartment!

Sillas geniales! Antes de verlas en esta pagina ya estaba pensando en comprarlas para mi apartamento!




Another Poteet's work. Beautiful porch, beautiful decor, simple and stunning.

Otro trabajo de Poteet. Un porch hermoso, decoracion hermosa, simple y deslumbrante.




Just perfect!

Simplemente perfecto!

No comments: