Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nice pictures of nice weddings.

Hey there! I dont feel like writing so Im just gonna show you what I found today at Oncewed that I loved.
Oh darling photography! They have a really cool portfolio. Feels really fresh. Hope you love it too!

Hola a todos! Hoy no tengo ganas de escribir asique simplemente voy a mostrarles lo que encontre en Oncewed que me encanto!
Oh darling photography! Tienen un portfolio super cool. Las fotos son super frescas! Espero que les encante tambien!

The perfect table!

La mesa perfecta!



I love sweet pictures, this one is really cute.

Me encantan las fotos dulces, esta es super adorable.



Really nice.

Realmente bonito.



Cupcakes. The seem a must nowadays!

Cupcakes. Parecen un obligado en estos dias!




Image source: Oh darling photography blog.

Oh darling photography!

No comments: