Friday, October 8, 2010

The perfect accessory

Hey there!
I haven't been blogging lately. I had so many things to do. Work (if you can call it like that) it's killing me! It will be over soon I hope, and I'll be able to dedicate more time to the blog!
Im not a huge fan of accessories, dont get me wrong I love them, how the look and how they can make an outfit work. The thing is that they dont look good in me. Im just not an accessory girl!
Found this beautiful designs at Oncewed .

The designer, Yueh-Wen Chang (Wen) is a social science researcher turned jewelry designer/crafter based in the San Francisco Bay Area. “Sora” means “sky” in Japanese. “Possibilities are as open as the sky” is the motto for Wen’s creations. One of her signature 3D nursery necklace collections is composed of different vintage findings with bright bold color combinations. She also designs simple everyday wear that are delicate and precious.


Hey!
Ultimamente no use el blog. Tenia tantas cosas para hacer...el trabajo (si se puede llamar asi) me esta matando! Espero terminar pronto para poder dedicar mas tiempo al blog!
No soy muy fan de los accesorios. No me malinterpreten, me encanta la forma en la que resaltan un atuendo y hacen que funcione. Solo que a mi no me quedan bien. Simplemente no soy una "chica accesorio".
Encontre estos disenos hermoso en Oncewed.

La diseñadora, Yueh-Wen Chang es una investigadora de ciencias sociales convertida al mundo de la joyería con base en la bahía de San Francisco. "Sora" quiere decir "el cielo" en el japonés. " Las posibilidades están tan abiertas como el cielo " es el motoo para las creaciones de Wen. Uno de sus disenos de firma ,el collar 3d nursery, esta compuesto por varios hallazgos vintage con combinaciones de colores super brillantes. Tambien disenia accesorios para todos los dias que son delicados y preciosos.


Vintage colorful and beautiful!

Vintage colorido y hermoso!



I wish I could have not one but a million of those little bird necklaces!

Me gustaria tener no uno pero un millon de esos colgantes de golondrinas!




Simple and chic!

Simple y chic!




Visit her shop and blog to see more of her fun accessories

Image source: Oncewed from Etsy

No comments: